Monday 13 October 2014

I LOVE LIVING IN CROYDON BECAUSE...


♥ We have everything we need in a 5-minute walking distance
♥ Croydon has all of my favorite fashion stores I usually visit in Central London (River Island, Topshop, ZARA, Primark, House of Frasier etc.), but a lot less crowded and stressful
♥ The streets always seems to be filled by people (in contrast to my hometown, where the shopping streets always feels dead) 
♥ East Croydon Station is a huge train station, with direct trains to London Bridge, London Victoria, Gatwick Airport and Brighton
♥  We have a daily food market, thursday food marked at East Croydon Station, and random markets in the shopping streets (like when I took these photos at friday)
♥ At Purley Way Croydon there is a huge IKEA, Sainsburry´s, different electronic stores and so on - in a walking distance from us
♥ Our apartment building is the biggest (and prettiest) in Croydon


No comments:

Post a Comment